Sunday 5 June 2016


Summer Sunshine.

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/285686187/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_221

Cut a peace of Bright yellow card stock 12 x 5.8 inch's, and fold in half and crease, cut a peace of printed card stock to fit on the front of your card.

 Then stamp a Summer Background by using two coloured inks,  Pacific Point, and Tempting Turquoise,  I used Tempting Turquoise on the corners and Pacific point in the middle, trim to fit on your card, allow to see your back ground underneath.  Sponge around edges with Pacific Point ink,
from Stampin Up Bright collection.

 I used a Besti fluffy image, and coloured her with Derwent water colour pencils and Tim Holts Pens,  I cut my image out with my Cuttlebug and sponged around the edge with pacific point ink.

My Summer background Stamp is from Kazzaz and the May your days be filled with Sunshine stamp is from Kazzaz.   I stamped my sunshine stamp with Pacific Point ink, and trimmed it up to be able to put this in the corner.  Sponge edges with pacific point ink.

I decorated my card with Binoculars, from Close to your heart, a shell from Close to your heart and a large ice cream from the $2 shop. The star is from close to your heart.  Just have fun.


3 comments:

  1. Ooh la la, she is definitely having an awesome summer with that yummy cone. Such a wonderful fun design. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {My Besties UK Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card, thanks so much for sharing with us at My Besties UK Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning card, thanks for join us at the Mijn Besties U.K Challenge Blog.

    Hugs, Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete