Saturday 29 July 2017

The Princess Shoe

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/236309361/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_3


Cut out a peace of 12 x 5.8 inch card stock and fold on half and crease.  Then cut a peace of decorative card stock in polka dots to fit on the front of your card, allowing to see the blue card under neath to give the card pop.  13.5cm by 14.8cm adjust if needed this is the polka dot card stock.
Do not stick down. 

 Stick a peace of whit lace 4cm up from bottom of your decorative card stock.  I used red tape for this as its stronger.  Then place a row of ribbon of your choice on top of your lace and fold under the decorative card stock.  The corner ribbon is 4cm down and 4cm across on each top corner in the same ribbon fold under the edges on your decorative card stock.

  The Ribbon roses I found at Spot Light.  Stick your spotted card stock to your card then decorate it. 

I  used a Besti Image for my card, I coloured her with my Derwent water coloured pencils.  I then cut out my image with my nesting dies.  I then sponged around edge with real red stampin up ink.  

I placed a large rose on each corner ribbon peace.  I put three little roses on the bottom of my card on each side of my image.  I put three bling butterfly's  on my image from Shiploads.  I cut out a scalloped Birthday wishes with my small oval Stampin up punch.  I sponged around edge with real red ink.  I cut a scalloped  red oval with  card stock. Then stick your Birthday Wishes on your card.  

Just have fun.  

18 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,

    What A Beautiful card. love the rozes
    Thank you for joining us at My Besties Aussies Challenge blog.
    http://mybestiesaussiechallenge.blogspot.nl/
    Good luck with your entry.
    Best regards
    Ilona DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you IIona for your encouragement. I love making cards.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card .. lovely layout .
    Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Aussie Challenge.
    Hugs Rose DT xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou rose, this is one of my favourite images.

      Delete
  3. Hi Karen.
    I loved your participation. Your project is wonderful.
    Xoxo Flavia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thankyou Patricia, I enjoy creating and colouring my images and putting them together to make my cards.

      Delete
  5. Fantastic card! I love it!!!
    Thanks for joining us at My Besties challenge blog.
    Hugs.
    Ana Isabel DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou the red Mullet band, what an interesting name, thankyou for looking at my cards.

      Delete
  6. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at My Besties Brasil challenge!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautil card!!! Thanks for joining us at My Besties Brazil.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's beautiful Karen
    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and girly! Love it! Thank you for joining us at My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elissa, I love all the Besti images, I really enjoy making my cards.

      Delete
  10. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at My Bestie Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Nadia, I really love this image, and I really love the shoe

      Delete